Online registration is open
Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is easy to use, secure, and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book any additional services offered at specially negotiated conference rates.
Please note that the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process in steps/periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book and pay for further services (subject to availability). The system will accept unlimited changes/updates up to the closing of the online registration process before the start of the conference.
Create an “Easy Conferences” account
Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent to you.
After verifying your e-mail, you can log in to register for the conference
Settle your order securely through the online payment methods
Early Registration Fees
Late Registration Fees
|AEA-Europe Full Member||€ 400.00||€ 465.00|
|AEA-Europe Student Member *||€ 245.00||€ 310.00|
|Non-Member||€ 470.00||€ 535.00|
|Participating Sponsor **||€ 200.00||€ 250.00|
|Accompanying Person ***||€ 200.00|
Pre-conference Workshop fees
The workshops will take place on the 13th of November from 09:00 to 16:30
|Is Assessment Fair?: Presenters - Isabel Nisbet, Stuart Shaw||€ 100.00|
|IRT in R made easy: Presenters - Remco Feskens, Jesse Koops||€ 100.00|
|Innovative on-screen assessment—exploring item types and paper-to-digital transition: Presenters - Caroline Jongkamp, Rebecca Hamer||€ 100.00|
|Introduction to Differential Item Functioning (DIF) analysis with R and ShinyItem Analysis: Presenters - Patrícia Martinková, Adéla Drabinová||€ 100.00|
|Developing selected response test items: Presenter - Ezekiel Sweiry||€ 100.00|
- ALL PRESENTERS MUST REGISTER AND PAY BY THE 31st OF AUGUST 2019. AFTER THAT DATE, PAPERS WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE CONFERENCE PROGRAMME IF REGISTRATION HAS NOT BEEN SETTLED.
- AEA-Europe Member & Non-Member (Full/Student) registrations include access to conference sessions, conference material, daily coffee breaks, daily lunches, welcome reception and conference dinner.
- *Students must provide documentation proving registered Student status (student’s ID or a letter from the Head of Department/Director of Doctoral School prepared on the notepaper of the institution) and it should be sent at email@example.com.
- **Participating Sponsor registration includes daily coffee breaks, daily lunches, welcome reception and conference dinner.
- ***The Accompanying Person Package includes access to all conference social events (daily coffee breaks, daily lunches, Gala dinner), but does not give access to the scientific sessions.